(sorry about the bad quality pic)
1. Clarins Eye Makeup Remover Lotion - I wear a lot of dark eye makeup, which is a pain to get it off, but this eye makeup remover is great as it helps it come off really easily. Also, it doesn't sting my eyes like a lot of others.
2. Benefit 'They're Real!' Mascara - This is one of the best mascaras I've used. I got it as a birthday present when it was new out and was really impressed with the results. The brush is a thick comb that coats all the eyelashes and it gives amazing length without looking clumpy. After my Dior has ran out I'd probably repurchase this.
3. MAC Matte Bronzing Powder - One of only bronzer's I've ever fully used up (three times). I don't like my bronzer's to have a shimmer in them, so this is perfect as it's completely matte. It is also a lovely brown colour and doesn't make you look orange. I'd like to try Nars - Laguna next as I've hear its quite similar.
4. Lauren's Way Glam Tan - After so many great reviews about Glam Tan, I purchased it. It has lasted me a good few months and gives me an amazing colour. My new favourite tan! I usually use St Moritz as it's cheap but when I want to treat myself I buy this. A must have.
5. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Intensive Daily Moisturizer - Eight Hour Cream is a necessity in my makeup bag. It's definitely my favourite skin care range. This moisturizer doesn't make my skin oily and keeps it hydrated all day. I also love the smell of eight hour cream, which is unusual as most people don't (that's why there's now a fragrance free version).
6. Garnier B.B Cream - There has been a lot of reviews on this particular B.B cream (mostly negative) and many people find it too oily. I personally like it as a makeup base but wouldn't wear it on it's own. Garnier have now brought out an oil free version so I think I'll have a try at that.
Have you tried any of these products?