Monday 13 August 2012

Mini Topshop Haul







  • Studded Bracelet - One of the girls in work was wearing this the other day and it caught my eye, I'm obsessed with studs at the moment so when I went into Topshop today I had to get it! It comes in gold, rose gold and silver. I picked my sister up the rose gold one too. 

  • Infrared Lipstick - I've been lusting after this lipstick for a while after seeing it on Kayleigh's blog. I usually go for pink and red shades so I thought I needed a nice orange in my collection. I already have a couple of Topshop lipsticks and love them and I can't wait to wear this one.

  • Black Shirt - I'm currently looking for a new job and my mum pointed out that I don't really have any formal clothing for interviews. One of the companies said that I should wear a black shirt so when I saw this in Topshop I thought would be great. I love that it's formal but the gold collar tips add a bit of my personal style. 
I was really busy last week and didn't have time to blog a lot but there will be lots of new posts up this week!

Melissa
xxx

4 comments:

  1. love the bracelet! and that shirt is tooooo nice xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone is raving about the Infrared lipstick & while it is a cute colour I really don't think it is for me! I'd love to see how it looks on you though :) The bracelet is really cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Infrared is bright - I already have loads of corals or orange tones that I never wear but I still want it!

    themaibug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this post and topshop in general, could literally go out and buy all of these things haha! just started following your blog and been browsing through some posts and from first impressions it seems really nice! well done!:)xxxxx

    http://gemsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete