Monday 10 September 2012

What I Wore in Ibiza






Hey everyone, 
I'm finally back from my holiday and writing a post, sorry it took so long! I thought I'd do a quick post on some of the outfits I wore while I was away and I've picked 7 to show you:

1. Bandeau - Primark, Trousers - New Look, Sandals - Primark
2. Fringe Top - Miss Guided, Shorts - DIY, Sandals - New Look
3. Bandeau - Topshop, Top - Topshop, Shorts - New Look
4. Dress - Topshop, Necklace - Topshop
5. Dress- Topshop, Sandals - Old Navy, Necklace -Topshop
6. Playsuit - Primark, Sandals - Old Navy, Necklace - New Look
7. Bandeau - Topshop, Skirt - Therapy at House of Fraser, Sandals - New Look, Necklace - Topshop

I'll be posting what I got in duty free and what I got for my birthday this week - SO much makeup! Ibiza was amazing but I'm glad to be back.

Melissa
xxx


6 comments:

  1. orange is a beautiful colour on you! so jealous you went to ibiza, its on my list for next year! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your outfits! You look gorgeous!
    Seriously love the orange topshop dress you suit orange so bad!

    Glad you had a nice holiday :)!

    Http://throughchelseaseyes.com/ xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfits!! I love 2,4 and 7!! :)

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfits, especially number 3! So jealous of your tan! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely outfits, i especially like number 7. i want your tan :( x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of your outfits!!! The fringed tops are so cute!!! xx

    ReplyDelete