Thursday 4 October 2012

Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint by Barry M: Blood Orange


While I was in Superdrug today I thought I'd pick up one of the new Barry M Gelly nail paints as I've seen them on a few blogs recently and can never resist trying a newly launched product, I also love the current Barry M nail paint range. The new Gelly range comes in 9 different colours - I decided to go for a red as it's a colour that seems to be missing from my current collection and it's such a classic. The colour is #234 and is called "Blood Orange." I love the colour, its such a timeless red and I'll be wearing it a lot this Autumn and Winter, especially at Christmas time.

I really love the formula of this polish and it applied so well. In the photo I'm wearing fake nails as mine are a mess at the moment and I've applied two coats. The 'gelly' formula is meant to give the look of a gel manicure, it's so glossy and has such amazing shine. You can definitely see the difference between these and the original nail paints. The Gelly nail paints cost £3.99 which I think is such a reasonable price for a nail polish these days. I'll definitely be stocking up on more colours and I really recommend these!

Have you tried these nail paints?

Melissa
xxx

4 comments:

  1. oooo it does look like a gel manicure. I've been dissapointed with Barry M recently, there formula seems to have gotten really watery, but this looks lovely, ive heard good things about it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. iv been dying to get my hands on them but my local superdrug is crap and didnt have them in last time i paid a visit. i really want to try the prickly pear one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh i saw these the other day and wonder what they were all about, looks lush! are they thick? and do they last longer at all? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah they're quite thick but I've had it on for 3 days now and its chipped already so doesnt last any longer than the normal ones!xx

      Delete