Thursday 15 November 2012

Currently Loving...Fair Isle


1. Jumper - New Look
2.Tights - Dorothy Perkins
3. Onesie - New Look
4. Headband - Topshop
5. Snood - Topshop
6. Cardigan: Warehouse

Ever since last Winter I've been loving the Fair Isle trend, but I never got round to buying anything so I'm glad it's still in fashion this year. I thought I'd put together a little post on some of my favourite Fair Isle items I've seen while browsing online as I've not had time to post this week. I'll be back to my usual blogging at the weekend, I've been working all week and by the time I get home it's been too dark outside to take blog pictures so I think I'll take loads on Saturday and Sunday.

The jumper and cardigan are my favourite and are so Christmasy! I've also been dying for a onesie recently, they just look so comfy for lounging around the house on cold, lazy winter days. If you're not brave enough to go for a bold jumper why not try an accessory? The tights, snood or headband are great for adding a bit of the Fair Isle trend to your winter wardrobe. What do you think of the Fair Isle trend?



2 comments:

  1. I love Fairisle print, pjs and socks, they're so lovely and wintery.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those tights! I want a onesie so bad!! I actually saw one that looks like a sock monkey. Pretty sure it's going to be my Christmas pj's. xx

    ReplyDelete