Tuesday 26 February 2013

L'Oreal Paris: Super Liner Perfect Slim




Everyday without fail (ok, unless I'm doing a 7am delivery shift at work) I wear an eye liner flick on my top lid, I feel weird without it and I think it really makes my eyes stand out. For about a year now I've been using the Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner but I started to get lazy before work (I'm so lazy I can't even be bothered to dip the brush in the gel) and was just using my MAC Feline kohl pencil which its okay but it doesn't really work on the top lash line, it's better for the bottom and the water line.

When I was hungover and had no makeup on me one day after staying at my friends house, I used her L'Oreal Super Liner and loved it. I've tried a few pen liners before (I really don't like the consistency of liquid liners) such as the YSL and Bourjois ones but found the YSL one dried out too quickly and wasn't black enough and the Bourjois tip was too thick. However, with it's 0.4mm tip, grip zone hold and intense black colour, the L'Oreal Super Liner ticks all the boxes.

The felt-tip pen liner is so easy to use and saves me much more time in the mornings. Also, because the tip is so thin you can go from having a really subtle line to building it up for a full on 60's cat eye. I do like the effect this gives but will always prefer the look of gel liner which I still use when I have time. At £6.99 I think it's a really reasonable price and one of the best felt tip liners I've tried.

What kind of eye liner do you prefer? Have you tried the L'Oreal Paris Super Liner?




9 comments:

  1. I'm the same with my eyeliner - haven't gone a day without it for about 5 years! I've always loved Rimmel's Exaggerate Liquid Liner but this looks amazing, definitely going to have to give this a try! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try this, I'm a sucker for a good black liner my fav is Illamasqua Abyss Precision ink but I'm always on the hunt for new ones x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m normally a gel liner girl too, but this looks amazing! Definitely going to have to try this out!x
    zoeyinwonderland.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm exactly the same, I feel naked without my eyeliner! This looks really precise and the fact it's £6.99 is a bonus! xx

    Youlooknicetodayxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this liner it glides on so well :) and i love the tip bit too!! but im like you much prefer gel eyeliners :)

    Love Emily xx

    http://love-x-beauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh perfect liner. love your sexy winged eyeline so much <3
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg! your liner is perfect!
    merrybellyland777.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this eyeliner. This the best pen eyeliner ever. As you said super easy to use. Plus it lasts all day and night.

    http://t7cell.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete