Thursday 4 April 2013

March Favourites




  • Soap & Glory The Breakfast Scrub - I love all of the Soap & Glory products, but my favourite is 100% this one (closely followed by the Glow Getter tan), a body scrub that consists of little beads that give you silky smooth skin. It contains oat, Shea butter and sugar along with other lovely ingredients like almond and honey which makes it a must have skin care product for me. I use this a couple of times a week to buff off my tan and exfoliate my skin ready for another layer, it also has an amazing maple scent (smells good enough to eat). This is one product I always repurchase and if you haven't tried it I definitely recommend that you do.
  • Garnier Ultimate Beauty Oil - I did a review on this body oil at the start of March and have still been using it (almost) everyday. It's extra moisturising and has a lovely subtle scent, not to mention its so much more convenient than a lotion if you're lazy like me. If you want to read my full review on it you can here.
  • VO5 Plump It Up Dry Backcomb Spray - I'm forever trying to get volume in my flat, limp hair and have tried loads of products that just don't seem to work. A couple of months ago I bought some products from the VO5 Plump It Up range and this one stood out to me the most. After using my Aussie Aussome Volume shampoo and conditioner and my Plump It Up mousse, I spray this onto my roots and backcomb my hair slightly to give it some extra volume. I've seen some negative reviews on this but it works fine for me, it's by no means a miracle product but it does give my hair a little more volume and texture than usual and I use it every day. 
  • MAC Pink Nouveau - So far I have 12 MAC lipsticks in my collection and the one I've been reaching for the most this month is Pink Nouveau. It's a lovely medium pink with blue undertones and has a satin finish. It's not too bright so it's perfect for everyday wear and I've been loving pairing it with my Revlon ColorBurst lipgloss in Pink Ice. 
  • Barry M Gelly Nail Paint Lychee - I'm a massive fan of nude nail polish and even dedicated a whole post to them here. Now I have a new favourite to add to my collection - Barry M Lychee. I already have a couple of the Gelly polishes, I love the finish of them and they are one of my favourites (Essie is still in the lead though). Lychee is a gorgeous Spring nude, a really pale creamy coffee colour and I've been wearing it constantly on my nails this month. I'll definitely buy it again when this one runs out - and it will!
  • L'Oreal Super Liner - Another product I've been wearing every day is this pen liner. I posted about this in February and have been using it almost every day since then. It's so easy to use and the thin tip makes appplication super quick, especially when I'm running about for work in the morning. For now this has even replaced my beloved Maybelline gel liner but maybe I'll rekindle my love for it this month.
Have you tried any of these products? What are your March Favourites?

11 comments:

  1. I LOVE that Garnier Oil, it's so gorgeous.. and smells lovely xx
    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Id love to see Pink Nouveau on lips! My newest MAC lipstick is St Germain and i think it doesnt look quite right...? I may be looking for a replacement! haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that mac lipstick, I've never really heard much about it before but it looks beautiful! :-)
    http://jodie-melissa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try the VO5 backcomb spray - I love backcomb in a bottle when a lot of people didn't really like it and think this is probably quite similar! Also pink nouveau is one of my favourites! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been using the Vo5 pump it up blow dry spray which is amazing and want to dry the backcomb spray now too x

    http://pamperedpout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm jealous that most of these don't exist in the US! Soap & Glory need to step up their game over here. I want to try that scrub!! xx

    ReplyDelete

  7. Thanks your keep leading and I'll follow you Skinlastin. Love all your inspirational pages.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pink Nouveau is a shade I always look at but never pick up! I really want to try it xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm loving Lychee too!:D I think you've made me want Pink Nouveau more now!:D xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh you got me interested in the VO5 Plump It Up Dry Backcomb Spray now!

    ReplyDelete