Friday 31 May 2013

Pin It Forward UK!


You may have noticed a new little button in my sidebar the past few weeks and I'm really excited to be taking part in the Pin It Forward UK campaign. I've been using Pinterest for over a year now but just recently started getting back in to it. Pinterest is basically a way to create an online scrapbook of photos that inspire you by 'pinning' pictures from the web on to a series of boards.

The board I have chosen to feature is my 'Neon' one. I've pinned some inspirational pictures from some of my favourite fashion blogs and websites featuring the neon trend for Spring/Summer 2013. This is definitely one of my favourite trends this season and I love looking at this board when I'm struggling to put an outfit together. There's also a couple of pieces I've actually purchased and I've pinned some photos of myself wearing them as well. Pinterest is a great way to get inspired by Fashion and help you to discover your own style. You can click here to view my board on the website.

As well as my Neon board I also have ones such as My Style Crush and Pretty Little Obsessions which features some of my blog photos. I remember when I was at college and university studying Makeup and Fashion and I'd sit for hours ripping out pages of magazines to stick into scrap books, if only I'd known about Pinterest then! I'm also wanting to redecorate my room so I think this is going to help me a lot.

If you fancy joining this gorgeous site then you can do so by clicking this registration link.

Also it's my pleasure to introduce the lovely Rosie Tapping from A Rosie Outlook who will be posting tomorrow - her pins are gorgeous!






1 comment:

  1. Thanks for participating in Pin It Forward UK, Melissa! Neon is one of my favorite trends right now! Your board has really inspired me to add more neon into my wardrobe. I love the Lazarus Floral Trapeze Dress with the neon, yellow collar- gorgeous! Lauren, Community Coordinator

    ReplyDelete