Monday 23 September 2013

I'm Loving: Victoria's Secret Scents





When my Mum and Sister went to New York at the start of the Summer they brought me back a Victoria's Secret perfume and one of the VS Fantasies fragrance mists. I've been loving them so much that when I was in London the other weekend I decided to pick up a couple of their 30ml Fantasies Eau De Toilettes in Love Spell and Such A Flirt. Can I just say the Bond Street VS store is absolutely stunning, I could have spent hours in it! Here's a little bit about some of the scents I own:

Bombshell Eau De Parfum: This is a well known perfume in the blogger community and one that I couldn't wait to get my hands on. Bombshell is a floral scent with a blend of purple passion fruit, Shangri-la peony and vanilla orchid. Floral is probably one of my favoutite fragrance types as sometimes fruity ones can be a little bit sickening for me. I like to keep this one for night time as it's more expensive than the other fragrances. I also love the pink bottle with the ribbon, so girly! As a treat from NY I got the 100ml bottle which was $68.

Hello Darling Fragrance Mist: There is such a huge range of the Fantasies Fragrance Mists, it would be so hard to choose my favourite. Unfortunately in London I only had carry on luggage so couldn't pick any more of these up as they are over 100ml (sad face). The one my sister chose for me is Hello Darling, a blend of nectarine and peony. It's such a light, fruit scent which isn't too overpowering and perfect for every day. They cost $12 each and all the ladies in my family own one!

Such A Flirt Eau De Toilette: Since I couldn't take anything over 100ml on the plane with me I decided to get a couple of the 30ml eau de toilettes (they were 3 for £24 so I got one for my sister too) which are the same fragrances as the mists and only £11. I remembered my aunt had the mist in this fragrance and I loved the starfruit and white orchid scent. These little 30ml bottles are great for your handbag and last a little bit longer than the mists.

Love Spell Eau De Toilette: I'd say Love Spell is one of the most popular scents, which is a blend of cherry blossom and juicy peach. Love Spell is more of a floral fragrance than Such A Flirt so it's good to have different choices depending on how I'm feeling that day. I think these are such lovely scents for the price of them and would also make perfect girly gifts.

I definitely think Scotland is in need of  a Victoria's Secret store ASAP but at the moment you can still order them online. I will definitely be expanding my collection in the future as I absolutely love them all! What do you think of the VS fragrances?



7 comments:

  1. Ah I really want one of these but never know which to choose as I have to order online too so this was super helpful thanks Hun.

    Liza | Glambeautys | YouTube

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Bombshell! I have a few bottles of it. My husband also loves the scent of it. Hello Darling is great too! I am a victorias seceret scent junkie!

    xoxo
    drugstoredreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the Bombshell perfume and Love Spell EDT too! The scents are so gorgeous and there's something for everyone:)xx
    http://peachesand-cream.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. They sound amazing! I cant wait till a VS opens in the northeast!

    from Brigitte at // BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin'

    don't forget to enter my Real Techniques giveaway here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there, loved your blog, just followed you on GFC (757), would you mind to follow back?

    mandyshareslife.blogspot.com

    MandySharesLife FACEBOOK PAGE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found this really helpful thank you xx
    (http://beautyon-a-budget.blogspot.co.uk/)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the scents from VS. Looks like you've got yourself some fab ones. I wish there was a VS store closer to where I live.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete